|Our highlight tour&cul...|
We professional customerize all type of Tibet tour package as your requirement.once you booking a to...
|Our trekking tour &Adv...|
Book a trekking tour with Experience local Tibetan tour operator.can bring you a enjoyable Tibet tri...
|Our Qinghai-Tibet railway ...|
We are 100% guarantee the Tibet tour permit and train ticket for you as your require,And our all of...
|Tour code-TO01 : 21days Ti...|
Best visit time: May-Sept Elev:3600m-5200m
|Tour code-TO02 : 10days Ne...|
Best visit time:April-Oct Elev:3600m-5200m
|Tour code-TO03 : 11days Qi...|
Best visit time : March-Oct Elev:2500m-4700m
Mt.Everest ABC expedition tour for 2020 will booking available by Tibetanstravel.com tour operator
Best Season: april -oct
Day 02: Lhasa city tour to visit the Potala palace ,Jorkhang temple,Barkhor street,
Day 03: Lhasa city tour to visit Drepung &Sera monastery,Norbulinka .
Day 04: Drive to Gyantse(3950m) ,en-route via the Yamdrok-tso lake,Karo-La glacier ,overnight Gyantse.
Day 05: Drive Gyantse (3850m)- Shigatse
Day 06: Drive Shigatse-Shegar (New Tingri)
Day 07: Drive Shegar (4050m) - Rongbuk
Day 08: Rongbuk - Everest Base Camp
Day 09: Everest Base Camp,take rest for acclimatize and prepare to next day trekking,
Day 10: Trek From Everest Camp to Camp1(5460m)
Day 11: Trek to Internal Camp (5760m)
Day 12: Rest Day in Internal Camp.
Day 13: Trek to Camp 2 (5970m)
Day 14: Trek to ABC (6340m) And Return to Camp 2
Day 15: Return to Base Camp
Day 16: Drive Rongbuk - kyirung
Day 17: Kyirung – Kathmandu
- Lhasa Airport Pick up
- All necessary permits for Tibet
- 2 days sightseeing in Lhasa city
- 4 days trekking to camp 1 - internal camp - camp 2 and back
- Lhasa - Everest Base Camp - Nyalam - Kathmandu ground transportation
- 16 Nights hotel in Tibet
- English Speaking Tibetan Guide
- Nice local best available guest house accommodation on the way in Tibet during the trek
- China Group Visa Fees
- Lunches & dinners during hotel stays
- Refreshments, bottled/alcoholic drinks
- Any tips (hotels, restaurants, guide, driver, etc.)
- Photography charges at monasteries/palaces/sites
- Nepal Visa (single/multiple entry visas available)
- Insurance & emergency rescue charges, cancel or shorter down the tour by the weather, altitude sickness, or any political reasons refund won’t be entertain, money wiring fees, and all not mentioned above etc..
Note:for further detail information about this trekking program and quotation please directly contact with our tour operator or by our website home page Tour inquiry to inquiry this tour .Thnak you!